Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Beginnings

Share it Please
Madison Elementary will have a few new things going on this year.  For starters, a renovation has taken place all summer long.  So far we are on schedule to open up and welcome students on time.  Another new aspect of Madison Elementary is a new counselor.  I had the pleasure of completing my internship at MES, and I was thrilled when I found out I was going to be a part of this school.

I am coming from the secondary world, so I know this will be a change for me.  However, I love challenges.  Challenges help us grow.  I have new ideas and a supportive staff to help me along the way.  This blog will hopefully give you a look into my world and see how I impact your students.  I want you to see how these students grow and change throughout the year.

I am looking forward to a new year and a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook

Madison Elementary School in Madison AL Madison Elementary PTA

Blog Archive